Protect yourself, your family and our community from getting COVID-19
- Get the vaccine!
- Wear your mask. New Jersey requires that in public settings, everyone must wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth. This includes: on public transportation; in indoor public spaces – retail, recreational, and entertainment businesses, government buildings open to the public; in indoor commercial spaces closed to the public, including office buildings, when individuals are in prolonged proximity to others; and in outdoor public spaces when social distancing is not possible. The only exceptions: those who cannot wear a mask because of medical reasons, or whose health may be endangered by wearing a mask; children 2 years of age and younger; and for eating and drinking in dining establishments.
- Stay socially distanced in public by keeping 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Stay home if you are sick. Stay away from people who are sick.
- Do not gather in groups; avoid crowded places.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially — after going to the bathroom; coming in from outside; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; and if your hands are visibly dirty. Use a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Get tested for COVID-19 often.
If you have general questions about COVID-19, please call the NJ COVID-19 & Poison Center Public Hotline at 1-800-962-1253 or 1-800-222-1222. Trained professionals are standing by to answer your call 24/7 or visit nj.gov/health.
The mission of Paterson Community Health Center is to provide quality and respectful health care to the Greater Paterson community, especially to those who are uninsured and underinsured.
We firmly believe that no one should be without quality health care. We never turn anyone away because of their inability to pay or their immigration status.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. We also offer sliding fee discounts for those who are uninsured. The discounts depend on family size and income; costs for visits are as low as $16 to $33.
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Services (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health and health-related claims, including medical, malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.