PCHC's response to COVID-19
- In early 2020, the health center stopped face to face provider visit and all encounters were done by telemedicine. With improved control of the virus, PCHC was able to return with (CDC infection control guideline) to initially a hybrid with face-to-face visit along with telemedicine.
- Now most of visits are face-to-face (with CDC infection control guidelines) with some telemedicine.
- The center started COVID-19 testing on site through a arrangement with a lab and approximately 5,518 tests have been performed.The health center started administering
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccination on March 10, 2021, and to date the center has administered a total of 2,929 vaccines.
- PCHC offers free COVID-19 testing and vaccinations, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.